An exciting opportunity has become available to join a friendly small team in Letchworth. Working as part of an experienced and dynamic team, you will be responsible for meeting and greeting customers and general administration to ensure smooth running of the office.
Receptionist/Administrator - Job Overview
As a Receptionist/Administrator your duties will include;
- Meeting and greeting customers, taking payments and dealing with any queries
- General ad hoc administration duties
- Setting up of new accounts, emailing customers and filing relevant documentation away
- Assist customer with product enquirers, showcasing products and giving out relevant information
- Supporting the Director and Office Manager with day to day tasks
Receptionist/Administrator - Skills & Experience Required
- Strong administration and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring information is accurate
- PC literate, including Excel, as well as a quick learner, as the role will require the use of a number of different internal systems
- You need to be a flexible team player who’s willing to get stuck in and help out whenever needed
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn are essential
Receptionist/Administrator – Benefits Offered
- Working hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9:30am – 5pm (1 hour break); Tuesday and Thursday 9:30am – 8pm (1 hour lunch and half an hour in afternoon) Every other Saturday 9:30am – 12pm.
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Free parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'