Receptionist / Administrator required for new temporary job opportunity in Sheffield. Immediate start
Your new company
Working for a leading business services provider in Sheffield you will be part of a busy and friendly administration team.
This position is a temporary vacancy and will start with immediate effect . This vacancy will run from September 2018 - December 2018.
As this position is temporary we ask that applicants not be on notice and are able to start and commit to temporary work in Sheffield.
Your new role
You will be report to the Business Manager and ideally you will have previously held a similar reception or business administration position. You will be able to demonstrate on application the ability to complete the duties of the role. Duties of the role will include;
- Responsible for reception management, tidying and preparing reception area and meeting rooms
- Responsible for receiving all incoming calls into the business including transferring calls and handling enquiries
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office
- Scheduling appointments
- Diary management
- Monitoring appointment attendance
- Post duties
- Completing ID checks
- Managing and allocating parking spaces
- Data entry and date management
- Business admin duties as required
- Updating filing and case admin
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft office required
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to pass a DBS to start this job
You will be a proven business administrator with recent and relevant admin experience
You must be able to start temporary work with immediate effect and commit to the role
What you'll get in return
Long term temporary assignment from September 2018 - December 2018
Competitive rate of pay £9.00 per hour
Easy to reach location
Working hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Free parking available
Modern offices and facilities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Receptionist / Office Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"