Duration: 5-6 month FTC / Temporary contract
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 pro rata
Skills: construction, property, housing, administration, coordinator, reception, contracts, subcontractors, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 - 17:00 or 9:00 - 17:30
Established for over 90 years this company work to develop housing and public properties across key sectors. They pride themselves on their traditional values, whilst being able to continuously develop their product offering, skills and people.
What will your working week be like?
- Meet and Greet visitors
- Answering a busy switchboard
- Reception management - stationery, filing, post etc
- Collating scheme scores
- Deal with day to day general administrative enquiries from contracts team
- Handle incoming / outgoing post including typing letters where required
- Regularly chasing for subcontractor’s insurances
- Setting up new and existing subcontractors on to the database
Who will suit this role?
In order to be successful in this role you will:
- Reception and administration experience essential
- Construction background/ knowledge desirable
- Demonstrates willingness to undertake further learning, where appropriate
- Identifying and dealing with problems at an early stage
- Learn and support the team with the implementation of new technology
- Solid knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Takes responsibility and make decisions within own area of work
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: construction, property, housing, administration, coordinator, reception, contracts, subcontractors, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"