You will be the first point of contact visitors will see as they enter the premises so you must ensure that the company is represented well at all times. The position will mix administration tasks as well as reception tasks.
The client is a really lovely firm located in Godalming.
- Greeting and signing in visitors as they enter reception
- Issuing security passes where necessary
- Answering incoming calls to the building and transferring to the correct person internally
- Handling of incoming and outgoing post
- Ordering stationary
- Facilities administration such as liaising with suppliers
- Keeping meeting rooms presentable and managing the meeting room diary
- Supporting a team internally with administrative tasks such as raising purchase orders and setting up new products on the system
- The successful candidate will need to be able to communicate effectively with employees at all levels
- A friendly telephone manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines and multi task
- High level of accuracy
This will be a 6 month contract for an integral role within the Head Office