talentdesk are recruiting for an experienced Receptionist/ Administrator to join our client based in South Cambridge to provide a professional and welcoming environment for visitors to the company.
As Receptionist/ Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting all visitors
- Answering incoming calls, screening and directing calls or taking messages
- Organising travel and accommodation arrangements to include taxis, flights and airport transfers
- Ordering catering for meetings and events
- Assisting with incoming post and deliveries
- Issuing and managing of security passes
- Overseeing the administration email inbox
- Other general administrative tasks such as photocopying, filing and scanning
The successful candidate will have previous experience working within a busy Reception environment with the ability to use their own initiative, be flexible to prioritise their workload and be self-confident to communicate effectively and present a positive image of the company.
- General Administration
- Travel Arrangements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job