This is an entry level role and you will have the opportunity to progress and develop a career moving forward with plenty of training and development. You will be willing to learn new skills and have excellent time keeping and customer service skills.
Working for a growing and successful business based in Leamington Spa you will work as the first point of contact for all incoming calls to the business. You will answer all calls in a timely and professional manner and direct all calls as required.
You will also be responsible for :-
- Ensure morning post is given to HR Manager. Frank and sort all outgoing post - collection is around 4pm.
- Forward all incoming faxes and company mailing list emails to the relevant department.
- Buy milk as and when required - usually 2/3 times a week.
- Ensure the canteen is clean and tidy at the beginning of the day, unload the dishwasher and top up the drinks.
- To control all requirements for refreshments for the Company and ensure items are purchased effectively.
- To control and manage effectively the stock of all stationery and the ordering and negotiating of the best possible rates and service.
- To arrange hotels, flights and hire cars for engineers as required.
- To carry out PPE reviews with engineers on a quarterly basis, ordering new equipment and distributing as necessary.
- General administration duties as and when required.
If you feel that you possess the relevant skills and experience please apply attaching your CV.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- meet & greet