Greenergy the second largest privately owned business in the UK is a fast paced and growing organisation. Each employee adds value to the business and the expectations are high. Greenergy is a big organisation with a small company mind-set. The work is diverse and interesting; we are constantly evolving and improving.
We are currently looking to recruit a Receptionist/Administrator to join our team based in Didsbury, Manchester. You will be responsible for running the day to day activities of the reception and assist the Facilities Manager as required. You will be working Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30. Greenergy offer excellent career progression opportunities along with many benefits which include, private medical insurance, travel insurance, annual flu jabs, pension, childcare vouchers, 25 days annual leave
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Managing the phone system, including: answering all incoming calls; transferring calls; screening calls; announcing calls and taking messages;
- All reception functions including: greeting visitors; managing the meeting room bookings and ensuring that the reception, office, kitchen, store room and meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy at all times;
- Managing the incoming and out going post, plus arranging couriers;
- Booking hotel and travel requirements, ensuring value for money at all times;
- Account manager duties for various external accounts: e.g. bottled water, car hire, stationary: this includes ensuring value for money at all times. Creating requisitions/ purchase orders on behalf of the IT department whether related to operational or capital expenditure. Ensuring that goods have been received physically or services have been carried out.
- Ordering catering and other office supplies as needed;
- Offer general administrative support to colleagues, e.g. archiving
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
- Ensuring a high level of Internal customer service is upheld at all times;
- Providing excellent customer service via telephone and face to face interaction;
- Ability to prioritise;
- Ability to multitask;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and cope with demands;
- A self starter who is able to self manage and motivate;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with an enthusiastic approach;
- Self motivated, well presented, confident and cheerful
Desired skills include
- Intermediate Knowledge of Excel and Word;
- Intermediate Microsoft Outlook;
- Flexible Attitude
Desired experience and qualifications
- Reception and/or customer facing experience would be preferable;
To apply for this role please submit a current CV along with a cover letter highlighting how you meet the competencies for the role and detailing your previous experience.
Your cover letter along with your CV will be used to assess your application, therefore applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
Please note, due to the volume of applications we regret to advise you that we are unable to respond to Candidates who are not short listed for this role.
If you should have any queries regarding this position please call Debbie Rees
Strictly No Agencies.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job