Receptionist / Administrator
Salary: £8.00 -£9.00 per hour
Hours of work: 08:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Duration:This position is to start immediately on a temporary ongoing basis
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a professional business based in Southampton and due to a busy period, my client is looking for a Receptionist / Administrator to support their team on a temporary ongoing basis.
As the Receptionist / Administrator you will support the PA with the following responsibilities:
- Meet and greet visitors upon arrival, make sure they sign in and provide them with refreshments.
- Be a point of contact and answer calls on behalf of Directors acting as a gatekeeper, transferring when necessary and emailing messages.
- Handle incoming and outgoing post for the Directors and ensure they are passed onto the correct department.
- Organise collection of confidential waste.
- Prepare new starter packs with all the correct correspondence - company newsletter, telephone list, floor plan etc.
- Help prepare for meetings including food ordering, preparing final documents, sending reminders to attendees and keeping the meeting rooms tidy
- General upkeep of the office and kitchen - filling the dishwasher at the end of the day and ordering coffee/milk and
The ideal candidate:
- Will be able to start immediately and commit to the length of the assignment.
- Will have previous experience in a Receptionist / Administrator position.
- Will have strong organisational and multitasking skills.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please submit your CV ASAP and give Amy a call on
- sales support
- sales administrator
- office support