DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- To receive visitors with a warm and professional approach and direct them to the reception facilities.
- Escort visitors to the pre-booked meeting venue and ensure that refreshments are provided as required.
- To answer telephone calls quickly, courteously and professionally, connecting people as required.
- To take messages and pass these on via e mail or as appropriate.
- Ensure that all phone calls, emails, mail and faxes for the managers are redirected and filtered as appropriate.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- MUST have experience within a receptionist role previously
- Driven, with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Friendly, well-presented and professional
- Organised and well-spoken
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to take own initiative
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job