Dealing with all incoming calls and visitors as well as general office duties
Your daily duties will include…
• Answering incoming calls and greeting visitors on arrival
• Ordering stationary, arranging boardroom and meeting rooms ready for internal and external meetings
• Opening and distributing the post
• Taking orders directly from customers over the phone and over email
• Process and print delivery notes and sales invoices
• Liaise with customers for any issues or complaints and follow up on orders received
• Updating spreadsheets, telephone lists and putting together files and folders
Offering £15,600 - £16,500 (depending upon experience) this is a full time, permanent position offering 40 hours a week (Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm). You will also benefit from a beautiful modern office with added immediate and future benefits including group bonuses, private healthcare and a rewarding pension scheme.
The successful candidates will have…
• Excellent communication skills including a pleasant and professional telephone manner
• Excellent organisational skills
• Good IT skills
Experience with SAGE is beneficial but not essential.
To apply for this position, please click on the link below and attach your most recent CV.
Should you require further information please contact the recruiting consultant, Laura Bradley on 01772 200 843 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Know anyone who may be interested? Reed offer £50 worth of shopping vouchers for referrals!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business