*We are able to consider candidates on a temp to perm as well as straight perm basis for this role*
Our clients working hours are 37.5 per week. They offer excellent benefits including 23 days holiday (+ bank holidays), company pension scheme, private medical cover, income protection, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers.
This is a great opportunity for someone with circa 3 years Reception/Admin experience to join a thriving business, based in lovely offices and as part of an ambitious, friendly wider team. No two days will be the same! The ideal candidate will have a solid CV that reflects loyalty and hard work. You will need to be highly organised, professional and friendly - and have an excellent telephone manner.
To manage and facilitate the smooth running of the reception area, including some general office and admin support duties to the Senior Management Team, HR department and wider team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Circa 3 years experience within reception /office administration (within the corporate world)
- Professional telephone manner
- Organised and attentive individual with pride in ones work
- Down to earth yet professional team player able to work alone and unsupervised at times
- Solid CV that reflects loyalty and hard work
- Resilience to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Microsoft Office (all) - intermediate level
- Educated to A’ Level standard or equivalent (preferred)
- Be the first point of contact on the front desk to greet clients daily, showing proficiency in professionally dealing with members of the public, face-to-face and on the telephone.
- Focal point of contact for postal and courier services
- Manage office compliance, training and renewals regarding H&S, fire and first aid.
- Book all relevant training in line with organization requirements
- Prepare meeting rooms with refreshments for meetings
- Booking meetings and organising meeting papers
- Order the office stock, stationary and kitchen supplies
- Organise lunches
- Filter emails
- General administration such as filing and updating archives
- Organize and confirm all travel arrangements for management team
- Arrange all company social events such as company and team events
- Any other duties as determined by the HR Manager or MD
*We are unfortunately not able to consider individuals from Retail/Hospitality/Beauty for this position. Corporate experience is essential*
*For this role Success Search is acting as an Employment Business*
- Organisational Skills
- Travel Arrangements
- Meeting Planning