Receptionist / Administrator
£21,000 per annum + benefits
Are you a highly organised and professional experienced Receptionist / Administrator? Are you looking to join a leading and forward thinking company in Trowbridge? If so, then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
My client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Receptionist / Administrator to join their friendly and dynamic team in Trowbridge.
You will be the first point of contact for all visitors and will be providing a professional and high level of service to all internal and external customers.
- Meet and greet visitors on arrival
- Answer incoming calls and ensuring calls are answered in a polite and professional manner
- Prepare refreshments for visitors
- Provide administrative support to include postal duties, travel and accommodation bookings, ordering stationery, ordering buffet lunches, meeting room bookings
- Liaise and coordinator with external suppliers
- Arrange courier collections
- Prepare all internal access cards for staff
- Reconcile credit card statements
- General administration
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Polite and professional manner
- Able to liaise with clients/customers at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to take initiative
- Pro-active and 'can do' approach
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
The client offers free on-site parking and an excellent benefits scheme to employees.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 days of submitting their application - should you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- meet and greet