A growing, international company based in Poole have an immediate need for a new Receptionist/Front of House. This is a full time position, and will involve working closely with the HR team completing administration work where needed, as well as providing some PA support to the Managing Director.
The successful candidate will be required to serve Company visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately, and notifying company personnel of visitor arrival. You will also maintain security and have responsibility for answering all incoming telephone calls.
The successful candidate will have a good telephone manner, strong verbal and written communication skills, strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, and have a professional manner. You will also need to be well organised and customer focussed.
- Main point of contact for all visitors and enquiries, meet and greet. monitoring logbook; issuing visitor passes
- Manage switch board answering and announcing calls as directed
- Distribution of internal and external post
- Booking taxis when required
- Ensure visiting workman have correct paperwork
- Responsible for booking travel for the MD, FD & Directors
- Source hotel/travel accounts implementing new systems to streamline the booking for travel, creating accounts where possible.
- Set up of departmental meetings and company events, sourcing and booking meeting rooms throughout the U.K.
- HR administration, including reference requests and compiling travel profiles. Book training courses for teams/departments
- Printing and binding of presentations
- Previous experience in similar front of House role
If you would like further information on this position then please contact Alison in the Bournemouth branch of Mploy.
- front of house
- diary management