£22,500 + Pension + Free Lunch + 25 Days Holidays + Parking
A first class Receptionist is required to take ownership of a busy reception area and manage incoming telephone calls in a professional manner.
Some of your duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors in the reception area and completing visitors book
- Answering the main switchboard in a friendly and professional manner
- Responding to general telephone and email enquiries where possible
- Managing the diary schedule for the use of meeting rooms and taking bookings
- Working with the Office Manager and assisting with day to day HR issues
- Co-ordinating travel and transport arrangements and booking taxis for visitors
Burton, Bolton & Rose will only respond to candidates who they consider suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose or Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"