Skills: Administration, strong written and verbal communication, organised, confidential, reporting, fleet management, front of house
What will your working week be like?
Reporting directly to the Administration Manager, your role will be to maintain a welcome environment to all visitors and callers to the business and to provide administration support to departments, including projects, HR and finance admin.
- First point of call for the office, distributing calls and ensuring visitors are signed in and offered refreshments
- Reception duties such as distributing and franking post, booking rooms, ordering lunches, scanning invoices
- Full administration support
- Placing stationery orders and maintaining stock levels
- Logging sickness and producing monthly reports
- Booking training courses and logging details
- Updating customer records / data control
- To cover document control and other ad hoc tasks as and when required
Who will suit this role?
Working within an extremely busy team - supporting all areas of the business, you will be covering the front reception desk to meet and greet visitors as well as offering admin support to other departments. You will have fantastic organisational skills and the ability to multi-task a varied workload - friendly, relaxed working environment, they are looking for the right candidate to join their established team.
- Highly organised and efficient
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook (e-mail, calendar etc);
- Ability to liaise and communicate on all levels;
- 2 year(s) experience in similar role
- Must have a sense of humour
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; admin, customer service, customer contact, service, reception, front of house, fleet management
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- front of house
- strong written and verbal communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job