Are you a successful Receptionist or Administrator looking for a new challenge?
Our client is a leading debt recovery firm that has seen steady and continuous growth in recent years. They are now looking to recruit a Receptionist / Administrator to join their team in Hatfield.
Receptionist / Administrator key responsibilities:
- Importing & loading new debt portfolios into our systems, running client reports & answering client queries
- Updating internal systems with new information
- Handling inbound calls from debtors & clients
- Make outbound calls to verify information
- Instructing agents & site visits
- Processing payments
- Companies House searches
- Credit reference checks
- Land Registry searches
- Client Invoicing
The ideal Receptionist / Administrator:
- A confident, positive & firm telephone manner
- Good communication & listening skills
- A mature & responsible attitude
- Good IT skills with knowledge of MS Word & Excel
- Good organisational and time management abilities
The ideal Receptionist / Administrator will need to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and have innovative ideas. You will have a conscientious work ethic and be self-motivated. You will also have good administration and IT skills and have the ability to communicate with individuals on all levels.
In return for your hard work you can expect to receive a competitive salary plus performance related bonus. You’ll be working a 35-hour week, normally Monday to Friday, 9 to 5 although flexibility around these times may be required.
So if you have the administration skills to excel in this role, click APPLY!