£19,500 + Pension + Parking
This highly professional and very respected local Company are seeking a friendly and hardworking Receptionist with strong administrative skills to manage their reception area.
Some of your duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors in the reception area and announcing their arrival to relevant staff member
- Answering incoming telephone calls on switchboard system and transferring callers appropriately
- Producing a wide range of documentation including correspondence, reports and emails
- Purchasing stationary and office supplies, placing orders with suppliers and processing invoices for payment
- Ensuring water dispenser is replenished and contacting supplier when necessary to order new supplies
- Maintaining meeting room diary schedule and co-ordinating refreshments for meetings
Burton, Bolton & Rose only have the resources to respond to candidates who are suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_recruitment Instaram - BurtonBoltonRose Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"