Job Description - Receptionist & Administrator
Part time - 24 hours per week working 9am - 5pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday with 1 hour lunch break.
Medical Thermal Imaging Ltd are looking to recruit a part-time receptionist/Administrator at our Head Office in Altcar, Liverpool.
Our Altcar building is our training division’s HQ with a busy commercial clinic, and office. The successful person will be organised, a good communicator, enjoy working as part of a team and have a good understanding of delivering great customer service. There is the opportunity for the role to develop into a Thermographer position.
• Meeting and greeting clients, completing the necessary consultation forms, making all visitors feel welcome, taking coats and offering refreshments
• Answering telephone quickly, warmly and efficiently
• Creating and pro-actively monitoring client appointments - by telephone, in person and online
• Taking client bills
• Maintaining a clean and inviting reception
• Cashing up and completing necessary administration procedures
• Liaising with Thermographer’s and satellite clinic’s to ensure appointment’s run to plan
• Scheduling appointment’s onto clinic-booking software
• Excellent communication skills
• Good organisational and planning skills
• Customer service or retail experience
• Marketing or sales experience would be a bonus
• Occasional Saturday and Sunday working available e.g. covering holiday
• Operating clinic appointments and in-house software (training provided)
• Good IT literacy including experience with Microsoft Office, Email communication & use of databases.
Whilst we endeavor to reply to all applicants, we can only guarantee that we a member of the team will contact you should your skillset match above criteria.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
- Answering Telephones
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job