An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team at the DS Smith Plastics Foam Products. The successful candidate will embrace our freedom to grow and develop in the role and exemplify and promote our objectives and values. The shift requirements are Monday to Friday, 8.45 - 17:00; 38 hours per week.
What being a Receptionist/Administrator at DS Smith will involve…
• Act as the central focal point for visitors to the office, dispensing relevant information.
• Ensuring that all outgoing post is completed daily.
• Responding to incoming calls.
• Ability to deal with difficult customers and screen calls.
• General office communication & administration as directed by management.
• Management of a Cloud based telephone system for all Foam Products UK locations
• Preparation of customer quotations
• Raising purchase orders on SAP, goods receipting and processing relevant invoices.
• Act as the central point for conference rooms & lunch bookings.
• Weekly stock check of consumables.
• Log all complaints or concerns regarding the office facilities, cleanliness, security etc.
• Monitoring the overall tidiness & cleanliness of the shared areas.
• Ability to communicate at all levels both face to face and over the telephone.
• Good all round administration and time management skills.
• Well organised & efficient.
• PC literate with good knowledge of MS applications i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Proactive and adaptable with a "can-do" service-focused attitude.
What we would like our candidate to have…
• Experience in reception and administration tasks.
• Good attention to detail.
• Experience in Customer Service essential.
About DS Smith...
DS Smith is a leading supplier of recycled packaging, both within the UK market and throughout Europe. A FTSE 250 listed business with a turnover in excess of £4 billion. The organisation employs over 27,000 people worldwide & is continuing to grow both organically & through acquisition.
•25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
•Annual cycle to work scheme
Please submit a copy of your current CV, along with a cover letter, detailing a synopsis of your CV & summarising the key points of your experience that are relevant to the role for which you are applying.
- Customer Service
- Time Management