Our client, a highly successful, prestigious financial services practice is looking for a well spoken, articulate, confident, professional individual as a front of house/receptionist in their lovely new offices. This role will most likely suit a college leave or graduate with some work experience, who is looking to commence a career and learn about the financial services industry.
Duties will include:-
- Answering telephone calls, passing on messages, screening calls, always being polite and courteous
- Greeting visitors, offering tea/coffee, escorting them to the appropriate meeting
- Booking meeting rooms, ensuring reception and rooms are neat and tidy
- Administration support to financial consultants
- Using databases/IT systems and social media
Candidates must be polished, have great command of the English language, be well presented and be capable of giving a great first impression to visitors. You should be educated to A level standard (or equivalent), have good grades in English and Maths, and ideally have a degree. You should have some administration and customer services experience and have competent IT skills.
Our client can offer training and development and professional qualifications for anybody that would like to utilise this opportunity as a stepping stone for a career within the financial services sector.
- Microsoft Office
- Professional Support
- Telephone Manner
- Articulate Communicator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job