Exciting opportunity for a permanent role based in York - Receptionist/Administration Assistant to join a successful developing business.
YOUR NEW JOB....
The role will report into the HR/Office Manager and provide excellent customer service to customers/clients and administration support.
• Answering external telephone calls
• Meet and greet visitors
• Check and order stationery
• Purchasing other office items
• Distribute incoming mail to relevant people
• Frank out-going mail
• Ensure photocopier, printers are filled with paper
• Fill and order stock for vending machine
• Daily stocklist updates
• Update the group progress board
• Manage the ebay account
Knowledge / Experience
• administration experience or someone looking to get into office work with some customer service experience
• Strong computer skills including word and excel
• Excellent time management
• Accuracy & attention to detail is essential
• Keep people’s confidence when appropriate
WHAT'S ON OFFER....
• Salary £16,000 - £17,000 - 37.75 hours per week
• Healthcare cash plan (up to £2,000 per year, including dental and eye care)
• Additional company bonus available
• 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Company pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Career progression
• Long term prospect with a strong company
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV without delay
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
- Administrative Support
- Receptionist Duties