About the role
The Receptionist/Administrator will be responsible for booking company travel, answering the switchboard and directing calls, diary management, dealing with post welcoming visitors and other administrative related duties.
- Booking all company travel - Flights, hotels, trains, travel etc.
- Reception duties - answering the switchboard in a polite, courteous and timely manner, keep a log of incoming deliveries, ensure reception area is kept tidy and presentable at all times.
- Input and submit monthly expenses spreadsheets on Excel
- Diary management for meeting rooms
- Responsible for office stationery and franking machine - franking outgoing post and ordering stationery for the office
- Provide administrative assistance to the Line Manager as required
- Order business cards
- Previous administration experience in an office environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient user of IT - Microsoft Office Word & Excel
- Able to remain calm under pressure, prioritising workloads
- Strong time-management and organisational skills
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job