City Elite Recruitment Ltd are delighted to be working along side this global provider of secure and regulated data technology. This position requires the successful candidate to work on a busy reception and also cover light admin work.
We are looking for a receptionist who will provide the first impression to our clients visitors. You will be responsible for welcoming all guests to the office and escort them to conference rooms and perform concierge services during their time with us. You must be able to answer incoming calls quickly and efficiently, provide assistance with inquiries and have exceptional customer service skills. In this role, you must demonstrate the highest level of hospitality and professionalism. The Receptionist also provides administrative support to other team members.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience working on the front of house reception in a large organisation e.g bank, law firm, technology company.
- Excellent presentation, communication and customer service skills essential.
- Answering switchboard quickly and efficiently.
- Manage internal client room booking system
- Meet and greet clients and visitors for project, conferences and meetings etc
- Educated to a minumim of A-Level
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job