Category Name: Administration
Job Title: Receptionist/Administrator
Start Date: 02.10.2017
Working hours: Mon-Fri between 9.00am to 6:00pm.
Vitabiotics is the UK’s No.1 largest and fastest growing vitamin supplement company, which has helped define the VMS sector with leading brands such as Perfectil, Pregnacare, Wellman and Wellwoman. We are the first and only vitamin company to receive The Queen’s Award for Innovation in vitamin research.
Vitabiotics Ltd. is currently recruiting for a Receptionist who islooking for a new challenge to stimulate their exceptional service skills.
If you are warm, energetic and have a real passion for Guest Services, you could be the one we are looking for!
Duties will include:
- Ensuring a seamless and personal guest journey
- Welcoming guests at reception
- Escorting guests within the building
- Acting upon all requests that guests might have in an efficient and friendly manner
- Handling external and internal calls in a professional manner
- Booking of meeting rooms accurately and food and beverage requirements
- Liaising with other departments to ensure efficient communication and excellent guest experience
- General administration duties when required
The successful candidate will:
- Have an excellent command of the English language, both in verbal and written communication.
- Be immaculately presented.
- Be highly organised and have an eye for detail.
- Have great interpersonal skills and an outgoing personality.
- Have a passion to achieve excellent guest service in everything that they do.
- Be able to work well under pressure and have the ability to act pro-actively and intuitively.
Salary & benefits:
The successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary package plus staff benefits, including pension.
(Apply with CV and covering letter and evidence of eligibility to work in the UK)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job