Receptionist / Administrator (Temp to Perm)
Salary/Rate - £7.50 - £9.00 Depending on Experience
We are looking for a Temp to Perm Receptionist / Administrator to ensure that reception runs smoothly and professionally. Acting as the first point of contact for all visitors and telephone calls directed to reception, receiving them in a professional, polite and friendly manner. Undertaking various administrative duties for various departments within the Group.
Responsible for administration throughout all of our Leicestershire sites, this role involves the timely and accurate completion of administration which includes but is not limited to- data entry, filing, order processing, invoicing and time and attendance administration.
Functionally reporting into the Executive Assistant, your Customers will be based across the Group.
· Answer all telephone calls directed to Reception
· Meet and greet visitors to the Company
· Booking conference calls, meeting rooms, taxis, couriers etc.
· Process mail
· Provide refreshments for visitors/meetings
· Update and issue weekly itinerary
· Report any vending machine problems to the supplier
· Maintenance of company vehicles
· Ad hoc administration duties
This role will be measured by:
· The provision of a professional experience when visiting reception
· The provision of a professional experience when telephoning
· The provision of a smooth operation from order to delivery to customer
· Accurate maintenance of computer and manual filing systems
· Coordinating office procedures
· Active and effective management and monitoring e.g. KPI’s, management reports,
· CI activities to ensure they are continuing to develop and move the business proactively forward
The ideal person will be proactive and self-motivated, and able to work on own or as part of a team. The individual will be able to operate safely and maintain records in line with business quality systems. Leading by example you will be approachable, flexible, a good communicator, good time-keeping / attendance and able to work in a team.
· A minimum of 2 years reception and administration experience
· Full UK Driving License
· Experience of working with MRP / ERP integrated business systems (e.g. IFS / SAP).
· Excellent communication skills via any medium
· Excellent attention to detail
· Organisational skills
· Excellent communication skills at all levels Desirable Experience:
· A working knowledge of the manufacturing sector
· The ability to implement continuous improvement activities
· Own transport Hours of Work 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday - Thursday, 8:30am - 4:00pm Friday - 39 Hours per week