An opportunity to join a growing team looking for an organised and efficient Receptionist/Administrator.
This is a part time permanent role based across two locations, Dorking and Redhill, Surrey. Due to the two locations the successful candidate would need to be a car owner and driver.
The position will pay £17,500k pro rata which equates to £8.97 per hour.
Will be worked over circa 26 hours per week on a rota basis that will be given monthly.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm and Saturday 8am-3pm. The candidate will receive a rota but must be flexible to cover any of these hours.
The main duties of the Receptionist/Administrator are to:
- Liaise and be the first point of contact
- Be responsible for answering incoming calls and dealing with request for information effectively
- Be responsible for the smooth operation of the department
- Cover reception daily
- Book appointments using the computerised system
- Maintain and update computerised records as appropriate and to provide information to all staff
- Telephone individuals to remind them of appointments and if not then send reminder letters, SMS messages to ensure appointments are not missed
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day function of the department, which may include information about rooms and reception area
- Reschedule appointments when requested and by the deadlines specified
- Receive and dispatch mail promptly for the department
- Deal with members of the public who contact for appointments and advice
- Deal with telephone enquiries and take and record messages where appropriate for the professional concerned
- Ensure appropriate handover of information relating to reception/admin work is passed on to the next receptionist following your shift
- Use MS Office applications provide an accurate, high quality and complete administrative
- Respond appropriately to contentious, sensitive and difficult enquiries to ensure a satisfactory conclusion
- Communicate appropriately with a range of people at different levels of the organisation
- Attend regular meetings where necessary to maintain and keep up to date with working procedures
- Manage and maintain comprehensive office systems
To be successful as the Receptionist/Administrator you will:
- Have administration experience within an office environment
- Have reception experience within an office environment
- Be happy to cover two sites in Dorking and Redhill, Surrey
- Be flexible to cover hours required including some Saturdays
- Be a car owner and driver
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job