Our client are part of the education/charity sector based in Ascot. They are seeking an experienced receptionist and administrator to join their team on a part time basis, working Monday - Friday 12.00 - 17.30, term time only.
Overall purpose of the role is to provide an effective, efficient and welcoming reception and switchboard service for the school.
- Efficient and timely answering of incoming calls to the Junior School.
- Greeting and welcoming of visitors
- Deal efficiently with enquiries from parents and prospective parents either on the telephone or in person and direct to the appropriate member of staff.
- Maintain the reception area, ensuring it is clean and welcoming at all times, with all literature in a presentable condition, restocking as necessary and ensure the noticeboards are up-to-date with school news and announcements.
- Distribute post and deliveries in a timely manner.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested including dealing with general enquiries either on the phone or in person.
- Excellant administration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- must be able to deal with a wide range of people (including parents, Trustees, staff)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
- must be able to deal with visitors and incoming telephone calls at the same time
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).