Role - Receptionist Administrator
Ref.No - CM6
Location - Chalgrove, Oxfordshire
Salary - £20,000 - £22,000 p.a.
Job Type - Temp to Perm
Status - Full Time
Atlas Employment are pleased to be working with this successful and well established local business; they are looking for an experienced Receptionist Administrator to join their busy team. The ideal candidate will have previous office experience, good IT skills and be able to multi-task under pressure; supporting both 'management and site staff’ as required, ensuring the efficient running and co-ordination of activities at all times.
- Sorting out the post; open letters, date stamp, photo copy invoices that come in and give to estimating team who makes sure they are put in their valuations
- Keeping reception area and office tidy; fill and empty the dishwasher
- Answering the phone, take messages
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Taking and sorting deliveries; informing recipient, taking delivery notes and filing
- Vehicle inspections; Monthly checks on vehicles, getting faults fixed including MOT’s, Services and window repairs
- Fire extinguishers; Weekly checks making sure pin is intact and there are no other damages, still in date, arranging yearly checks and recharging when let off on site as and when needed.
- Fire drills; making sure they are done at least every six months and completing the report once the drill has taken place
- Petty Cash; keeping petting cash, completing expense forms monthly for petty cash, informing when it’s running low
- Mobile phones and tablets; keeping records of them
- Updating booked holidays; receiving forms that have been signed off, updating holiday records, inputting holidays on to outlook and holiday calendar
- Work place inspections for the office and monthly safety inspections
- Liaising with IT Company for any issues
- Booking in jobs; printing architects drawings, setting up new files on the PC, updating the quotes book and project filing of emails
- Filing; invoices, statements, toolbox talks, work place inspections and site inspections
- Diary sheets; receiving them by email, printing them off and filing
- Purchase orders
- Valuation calendar; inputting dates from the order into the outlook calendar, making sure the dates are correct and informing the estimators when the last date is in the calendar so they can get more dates if needed, printing a weekly reminder of up and coming valuations
- Previous administration experience within a busy office environment
- Proficient IT skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work unsupervised whilst maintaining high standards of work
- Able to multi-task and prioritise
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Helpful and flexible approach
- Enthusiastic, reliable and committed
- Due to rural location a full driving license is essential
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Conor Mallett at Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Phone Manner