Receptionist/ Administrator based in Ely
Duration: 6 month contract
Hourly rate: Competitive
We are looking for a pro-active Receptionist/Administrator to join our clients team in Ely.
The successful applicant will be delivering exceptional reception and administrative duties across all departments within the firm.
As front-of-house support, you will be expected to provide exceptional customer service and have impeccable attention to detail.
This position would suit someone who has reception/ administrative experience and is keen to progress within this line of work.
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering calls
- Ensuring that the reception area and the meeting rooms are tidy and presentable
- To plan and organise for meetings
- To manage incoming and outgoing post
- Ordering supplies for the office
- Print and issue VAT invoices
- Admin duties
- Support the marketing team on events
- IT proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent customer service
- Fantastic telephone manner
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Positive and enthusiastic
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Contract vacancy.