A professional business services organisation located on the outskirts of Cardiff are seeking an experienced Receptionist/ Administrator to cover a period of maternity for approximately 12 months and potentially longer. You will be working for a professional organisation and acting as the first point of contact for all visitors and employees therefore excellent communication skills are paramount. The Receptionist/ Administrator will need to have gained experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate good IT skills (including Word and Excel).
The role benefits from onsite parking, a friendly team environment and good company benefits.
Receptionist/Administrator duties and responsibilities:
- Meeting and greeting all visitors to the office
- Answering incoming calls and divert to the appropriate department
- Undertake general administrative duties, filing, faxing, photocopying and scanning
- Booking meeting rooms
- Diary management
- Email management
- Post duties
- Copy typing client correspondence
- Updating internal databases
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week
- Copy Typing