Receptionist / Administrator for a 12 month contract based in the centre of Newport. You will be doing general reception duties including welcoming visitors and answering the phone. In addition, admin tasks including providing financial admin support which includes, raising purchase orders to send to suppliers and processing invoices once received.
- Finance Admin: raising purchase orders and processing invoice
- Answering invoice queries from the clients when requested
- Answering the phone and dealing with all queries and complaints
- Inputting the sales figures onto the excel template and sending these to accounts for processing
- Provide a customer facing approach to all enquiries as the first point of contact for visitors
- Opening and distributing of incoming post and producing all outgoing correspondence, including management of the customer service inbox
- Fire warden duties
- Taking meeting room bookings and arranging the meeting room
- Ordering the office stationery and organising this on delivery
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience;
- Maths and English GCSE/ O' Level or equivalent
- Vocational; Qualifications (e.g. NVQ/SNVQ)
- Proven administrative skills with experience of office organisation
- Demonstrable competence with use of IT, Word, Excel and Outlook packages
- Numerate with experience of monitoring and managing invoices and finance via Excel
- Experience in managing and establishing office filing regimes
- Strong organisational skills - an ability to work without close supervision and prioritise
- Ability to demonstrate utmost discretion when dealing with all sensitive and confidential information
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'