• Heavy scheduling/calendaring meetings across time zones and providing planning support, briefing papers and research to support calendar commitments.
• Coordinating logistics, scheduling and booking travel, conferences, internal and external events.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.