A fantastic opportunity for someone embarking on their career path to join a fun, supportive and welcoming team as a Front of House Receptionist with Admin duties included.
If you are bubbly and hard working with Customer/client facing experience but looking to get in to an office and excited to be part of a team in a lovely company this role is for you. It's a big company but this is joining a tight knit and fun team, with lots of training and support.
Closing date: 14th March
- Reception- to ensure that visitors and clients are received in an excellent and professional manner and that reception operates to a high quality service at all times.
- Answering Telephones / Operating computerised switchboard.
- Meeting room booking management.
- Point of information relating to site for visitors and staff
- Receiving Post and Packages, organising couriers UK and international
- Keeping reception area, meeting rooms and atrium foyer clean and tidy and set up
- Filing and archiving
- Helping in the office (training provided-you just need to be keen to learn)
- Previous experience of working on a reception and switchboard would be an advantage
- Fantastic Can-Do attitude
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Efficient decision-making
- Self-motivated and excited to learn
- Procurement and Negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload
- Able to use their own initiative - able to work as part of a team and independently
- IT literate, including advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage time effectively
JOB TITLE: Receptionist & Office Assistant
COMPANY TYPE: Property Management company
HOURS: 08:00am - 16:30pm/ 9:00am-17:30pm
CULTURE: Professional, friendly, lively and hardworking company.
BENEFITS: Training, Holiday allowance, Pension, Great Social side and progression in the future
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.