To provide first class front line supervision and receptionist services as required and to provide a wide range of clerical, general administrative, and specialist duties to the UK Facilities Management team.
- To greet all incoming visitors to the Marlow office in a professional and friendly manner and to register visitors and ensure that they are speedily processed through the Reception area. Where delays occur to ensure that visitors are made comfortable and informed of the reason for any delay.
- Process all calls on the switchboard to the correct service.
- Deal with external and internal callers/customers and site visitors.
- Respond courteously to ad-hoc customer requests.
- To act as a help desk contact for all Facilities enquiries, fielding enquiries to the appropriate individual or contractor and be responsible for the operation and updating of the help desk application software.
- Inform the housekeeper of the deliveries for internal distribution.
- Plan the laying out of conference/meeting rooms/refreshments with the housekeepers.
- Ensure the reception area is clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure all visitors are aware of the fire evacuation procedures.
- Maintain a high level of personal hygiene and appearance.
- Observe site rules and regulations at all times.
- To provide general administration cover for the team including typing, filing, coping, order office supplies, travel arrangements, faxing and mailing.
- Submit invoices for payment and perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- May also be responsible for updating the team’s intranet site.
What we're looking for
- Experience in a similar environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively.
- Works independently performing administrative functions with minimum amount of direction.
- Excellent administration, planning and organizational skills.
- Good typing skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please note, we are prepared to offer a permanent position provided the successful candidate is willing to agree to part time hours from June 2018.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills