Receptionist - 3 month contract
Recruit Moore have been approached by our client in Central Southampton, to support them in finding a Receptionist for a 3-month temporary contract.
You will be working 08:00 - 16:00, Monday to Friday.
Duties to include:
- Meet and greet visitors upon arrival, making sure they sign in.
- Be a point of contact and answer calls on behalf of Directors, acting as a gatekeeper and transferring calls/emailing messages when necessary.
- Handle incoming and outgoing post and ensure they are passed onto the correct department.
- Taking deliveries and passing to the correct person.
- Help prepare for meetings including food ordering, preparing documents, sending reminders to attendees and keeping the meeting rooms tidy.
- General administration duties when required.
- General upkeep of the office and kitchen.
Recruit Moore acts as an employment agency in relation to this role. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us within 10 working days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Answering Phones
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job