A fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist has become available. Our client is a well respected company and they are looking for a switched on, professional and well presented candidate to join the team. This role will keep the right candidate on their toes and their tasks will vary from day to day, making it a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding role.
JOB ROLE: Receptionist
JOB TYPE: TEMP - PERM
HOURS: 08:00am - 18:00pm
SALARY: £23,000per annum - (12 week probation period, please note that this client hires on the intent for the candidate to be made permanent as long as objectives and conduct is achieved during the 12 weeks) - £9.00 per hour during the 12 week probation period and once the permanent contract has been offered - **£23,000** per annum
LOCATION: Holborn (Central London) CULTURE: Professional, corporate and sociable environment.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- To receive visitors with a warm and professional approach and direct them to the reception facilities.
- To deal with all coats and luggage efficiently and promptly advise the host of a visitor's arrival.
- To escort visitors to the pre-booked meeting venue and ensure that refreshments are provided as required.
- To answer telephone calls quickly, courteously and professionally, connecting people as required.
- To take messages and pass these on via e mail or as appropriate.
- To manage 'client' rooms including room bookings, catering where required.
- To work as a part of a team with catering, cleaning and AV to ensure all front of house requirements are delivered to an exceptional standard.
- To ensure other special building facilities run smoothly; e.g., identify and report any cleaning, security or Health & Safety issues to the Client Services Manager.
- Act as central point for booking taxis for visitors and staff.
- Ensure that all phone calls, emails, mail and faxes for the managers are redirected and filtered as appropriate.
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings as required.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- MUST have experience within a receptionist role previously
- Driven, with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Friendly, well-presented and professional
- Organised and well-spoken
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to take own initiative
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels -
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.