If so, I may have the perfect position for you!
On behalf of our client based within the Training Sector in Norwich (NR6), we are recruiting for the position of Receptionist to play a key role in delivering an exceptional professional and friendly service to all business centre customers, visitors and prospective clients.
Permanent, Part Time position, working 22.5 hours per week, with coverage from Monday to Friday 12:30pm-5pm
*You MUST have flexibility to work additional hours as required at short notice, to cover absence and support with events (within times of Mon-Fri 8am-5pm). Occasional weekend or evening work MAY be required subject to prior agreement. Overtime will be paid for any additional hours worked*
- Being the face of the company as first point of contact, meeting and Greeting customers and visitors
- Providing a first class service at all times
- Managing the switchboard and handling incoming calls
- Assisting with paper and digital file management and archiving
- Operating security pass and car parking permit issuing systems
- Preparing meeting rooms for bookings
- Managing meeting room booking systems
- Supporting with basic IT/Telephone issues, escalating where required
- Administrative tasks including delivering mail, ordering office supplies etc
- Provide support to customers on programmes and services available
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as required by management
- Ensure that high standards are maintained and the centre is clean and tidy at all times
- Minimum of 2 years Customer Service (office based) / Reception / Office Administration Experience
- Professional and presentable with good interpersonal skills
- Able to accommodate flexible working hours
- Friendly and helpful telephone manner
- Effective organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (MAC experience is desirable)
- Ability to learn new processes and adapt to in-house systems.
What's in it for me?
- Salary of £9,652 (£17,160 FTE) - potentially negotiable dependant on experience
- 12 days/54 hours annual leave plus Bank Holidays (20 days FTE)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free on-site Parking
- Perkbox Employee benefits, including shopping and leisure discounts
- Training and development opportunities for the right individual
If you are interested in this brilliant opportunity, please ensure that your CV is up-to-date and apply online as soon as possible.
*Your application will be submitted to Reed, and you will be contacted if short-listed for the position to be considered for Interview
Opportunity managed by Nikki Cranmer, Executive Permanents Consultant- Reed Specialist Recruitment, Norwich - email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"