Salary: £16,500 - £17,000 per annum
Contract: 1 week temporary
Hours: Full time
Start date: August
Are you an experienced Receptionist with strong administration skills? If so you could be taking on an exciting role with one of our clients in Bradford.
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Receptionist/ Administrator to join their busy team in Bradford. This is a permanent position with the hours of 8.45am - 4.45pm Monday - Friday..
- Managing incoming / outgoing calls
- Screening calls (identity of person calling, nature of call)
- Message taking (emailing messages)
- General Filing
- Preparing refreshments for visitors / meetings
- Booking rooms and conference facilities
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation
- This role requires a confident and professional individual who has a keen eye for detail
- You must be numerate with experience working with all Microsoft packages and
- A good telephone manner is essential
This role would suit anyone who lives in Bradford, Cleckheaton, Wyke and the surrounding areas.
If you have the relevant experience and wish to apply for this exciting new role please submit your details online for consideration. If you have been shortlisted for this role, you will be contacted within the next 72 hours.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.