Front of house receptionist £8.41 per hour Manchester City Centre - Temporary
Your new company
Our client based in Trafford Park are looking for the right candidate to stand front of house, with a positive attitude to greet guests and clients. They are predominantly known for their excellent customer service in all aspects of the business in the construction and property department. This opportunity may go permanent for the right candidate.
Your new role
- Second to none customer service
- Meeting and Greeting Clients in a professional manner
- Organising Meeting Room bookings
- Liaising with staff around administration
- Providing customers with assistance
- Receiving mail, sending it to the correct department
- Working on the switchboard receiving calls and transferring them accordingly
- Sorting out deliveries for the offices
What you'll need to succeed
- Passionate about people
- Experienced within a corporate Customer / Client facing environment
- Able to communicate professionally with clients and other team members
- Highly presentable at all times
- Proficient in MS office and able to learn new systems
- Positive personality
- The ability to be organised and manage time appropriately
- Must hold a full UK driving license and have access to a vehicle
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.