Front of house receptionist £8.50 per hour Manchester City Centre - Temporary
Your new company
Our client based in Manchester City Centre are well-known property management firm who have many offices across the northwest. They are looking for someone to take the responsibility of looking after the front desk welcoming customers. This role could go permanent for the right candidate.
Your new role
- Second to none customer service
- Meeting and Greeting Clients in a professional manner
- Organising Meeting Room bookings
- Liaising with staff around administration
- Providing customers with assistance
- Receiving mail, sending it to the correct department
- Operating on the switchboard transferring calls and giving advice on which department queries need to go to
What you'll need to succeed
- Passionate about delivering 5* Customer Service
- Experienced within a corporate Customer / Client facing environment
- Able to communicate professionally with clients and other team members
- Highly presentable at all times
- Positive personality
- The ability to be organised and manage time appropriately
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.