Are you an Early years Teacher and available for a short term contract in a forward thinking School in Milton Keynes?
Are you available after Easter 5 days a week until the end of the school year?
Are you passionate about giving all children a positive learning experience?
We are representing a school in the Bletchley area of Milton Keynes who are seeking a driven, versatile and committed Early Years Teacher so see the learners through until the summer. Having worked with the school and supporting them since 2010, we have always had warming feedback from teachers who have been at the school. Beverley, who has worked with Randstad for over 10 years, once described it as a 'determined school with unlimited support.'
The school offer:
- Free on site parking
- Engaging children who want to learn
- On going training and support
- A welcoming and forward thinking school
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- An exciting curriculum
- Pay to scale
- Responsible for maximising the learning of early years learners
- Ensuring each child is fully supported and engaged with
- Working closely with the SLT team and other primary teachers
- Ensuring a high standard of teaching and delivery of an exciting curriculum
- Representing the established school in a professional manor
- Having a close eye for detail in all that you do
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. We are working on behalf of schools and any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
Randstad education has been working with Primary, Secondary and SEND schools and units for the past 22 years in this area. If this vacancy is not for you, however you have availability and are looking for an assignment, please do not hesitate to contact the office to discuss further opportunities with Mark Tuff, our Primary Consultant.
- primary teacher / KS1 teacher