Are you enthusiastic about teaching Year 1?
Would you like to work in a beautiful state of the art building with fantastic resources?
Do you live in around Stevenage?
If this sounds like you, I have the job for you.
Am seeking a Year 1 teacher to work in a excellent school in Stevenage. This is a part time teaching post from April 2018. The post welcomes newly and experienced teachers that are passionate about teaching. You will be working in a lovely and caring two form entry school that has a nursery on site for children aged between aged between 3 and 4 and a Children's Centre which provides services for families with children under 5.
- Good to Outstanding Ofsted rating
- Working alongside genuinely lovely and hard working teachers that will treat you as part of the school family from the day you start
- Adequate PPA time
- Supported by fantastic TA's in every class
- Great career opportunities
- Great learning environment that is well equipped both indoors and outdoors with spacious and well resourced classrooms
- Great parking facilities and easy access by local transport with a bus stop right outside the school
If you would like to work in a dynamic and friendly school environment where the children are at the centre of their focus, we simply ask that you:
- Hold a PGCE or equivalent certification
- Have good understanding of the Key Stage 1 curriculum
- Provide creative and stimulating learning opportunities for the children you work with
If you have high expectations, a warm personality and the desire to secure positive outcomes for every child, this is the school for you so apply today!
We welcome any questions you may have so if you would like to speak to someone about this fantastic opportunity, call Winnie on
Randstad Education is Hertfordshire County Council's preferred recruitment partner working with schools across Hertfordshire for all their recruitment needs. Randstad Education have over 20 years experience of working in the education sector and will help you make the right match with the right people in the right school.
All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.