Reception Teacher required in Wakefield.
My Client school is a vibrant, happy school with a positive approach to learning and behaviour.
They are looking to appoint someone who:
- is a practising Catholic or is sympathetic to the mission and ethos of the Catholic Church
- is an excellent role model who is able to promote the gospel values of the church
- has good organisational skills
- has creative approaches to learning
- who enjoys taking risks, embraces change, challenges balance and situation, thinks creatively and believes in teamwork and collaboration
- is creative and has a good sense of humour
- is hardworking and enthusiastic
- is able to enhance learning though creativity and challenge
- is ambitious for children and committed to raising standards, and believes in the potential of all children to succeed and achieve
- We feel that learning should be enriching, enhanced and engaging - and we will enrich your life too
In return they will offer:
- a welcoming , happy and caring school community
- an opportunity for support to develop good leadership and management skills
- dedicated, enthusiastic and supportive colleagues
- happy and well-motivated children
- excellent opportunities for your CPD
- a network of support as part of a strong partnership with other Catholic primary and high schools
How to apply
Submit your CV without delay and a member of our Candidate Resource Team will contact you without delay.
Catholic Diocesan Supply Service is a partnership between the Diocese of Leeds and ITN Mark Education.
As an ITN Mark teacher you will benefit from experienced education consultants offering career guidance and support. ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Catholic Diocesan Supply Service was set up in January 2010 and was born out of a need for quality Catholic Teachers to work within the Primary Schools across the Diocese. CDSS has been successfully placing teachers in both day to day, long term and permanent placements for almost 8 years.
CDSS are seeking Catholic Primary and Secondary teachers to work in Catholic schools for day to day and long term positions. The role of CDSS is to ensure we have the best teachers working in the Catholic Schools across the Diocese.
You are required to have a teaching qualification. It is also essential that you are Sympathetic to the Catholic ethos of the Schools.
If you are driven, motivated and aim to enhance the educational experience of the children that you work with, please contact CDSS.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Reception Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job