Reception Teacher - North Leeds - QTS - Full Time - KS1
At Celsian Education we are currently looking for an experienced and competent Reception Teacher to work in one of our good schools in the North Leeds area.
The school have requested a QTS qualified, conscientious Key Stage 1 teacher with an expertise in teaching the Reception class.
· This role is full time, starting from Easter
· The pay is to scale at £110-£168 per day
· The school is situated in Allerton, North Leeds and is a supportive and caring environment to work within.
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS/NQTS) - essential
· Proof of some relevant classroom based experience is also beneficial
· Excellent EYFS curriculum knowledge
· You will be expected to be able to portray an ability to be innovative in your lesson plans
· Outstanding classroom management skills
· The ability to use Tapestry as a recording tool.
Only candidates with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or NQTS) and eligibility to work within the UK will be considered for the role.
If you are interested in the above role please apply now. Or if you would like to enquire about any other roles we have please feel free to contact us in branch or to email your CV .
We look forward to hearing from you.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job