Empowering Learning are recruiting on behalf of a large two form entry primary school for an "Oustanding" EYFS teacher to work on a full time 12 month contract from September 2018 teaching a reception class.
The school are looking for an experienced Foundation teacher to cover from September 2018 for the full academic year. The school is looking for an exceptional teacher with up to date knowledge of the EYFS curriculum.
This school were recognised as a 'good' school during it's last Ofsted inspection in 2016. They welcome new ideas, and encourage teachers to deliver creative teaching and learning styles to ensure all the children have access to inclusive learning.
The school have an outstanding senior leadership team and provide exceptional support to all members of staff. NQT's are welcome to apply and the school provide a fully inclusive induction programme.
To be eligible to apply for this role you will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status
* DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
* To be able to provide two teaching references covering 6 months within the last two years
* Recent experience
* Experience in working with Pupils helping them get ready for transition
* Intervention Experience
* A positive and passionate approach to teaching
* A flexible and adaptable approach to work
* The Ability to deliver fun and engaging lessons in line with the national curriculum and standards
For further information or to apply for this role, please contact Jordan Bardsley on or forward a copy of your CV to