Do you have a passion for ensuring children learn and achieve their full potential?
Do you have the drive and energy to make a difference in pupils' education?
Are you committed to raising standards and inspiring the children of today?
This Reception teacher job has arisen due to a maternity leave and is for a minimum of six months starting after the February half term holidays.
You will be working in a two form entry school in Salford. The school prides itself on its culture of respect and academic achievement. The Foundation unit has 90 children and you will be well supported and developed by the Foundation Leader.
- Access to Free CPD and Safeguarding Training from both the school and Randstad Education.
- NQTs will be supported to complete their Induction.
- Working in a well respected community school.
- Free on site parking.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS / QTLS.
- Have up to date experience of the EYFS curriculum.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of guiding children in EYFS to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils, progress and participating in departmental meetings, parent's evenings and whole school training events.
Are you an inspirational teacher looking to join a dynamic team? lf so, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
- Reception Teacher
- EYFS Teacher
- Foundation Teacher