PK education are currently working with a primary school with around 300 pupils in a one form school in Durham who have a need for a reception teacher to cover from Feb-May and possibility longer. This is a Good school with a higher than average proportion of pupils with a statement of Special Educational Needs. The school draws from a challenging catchment area therefore behaviour management is key for this role. This school also offer an additional unit for pupils with EAL and therefore some experience working with pupils with EAL is desirable.
Essential for this role:
A qualified Primary Teacher with QTS
Well versed in the Primary curriculum
Experience of Teaching pupils from Early Years to KS2
Be committed to pushing the children to reach their full potential
Have experience of SAT' and booster classes
A great communicator with pupils, staff and parents alike
As well as applying for this genuine opportunity, PK education:
- Gain access to vacancies that are not advertised
- Have fantastic relationships with schools across the region.
- Listen to your specific requirements and work tirelessly to find you a role that matches your specific criteria.
- Pay our candidates fairly for the work they complete, ensuring that we pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR).
- Are experienced recruiters, with a solid understanding of the education sector.
- Understand the value of good candidates to our business and will work around your needs and not vice versa.
- Offer a competitive recommend a friend referral scheme.
- Fully comprehensive CV dating back to secondary education with all gaps in employment or study detailed.
- References will be taken prior to interview.
- If you do not have a DBS certificate that is registered with the DBS Update Service, a new DBS check will need to be made (full assistance will be provided)
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process.
- PK education is also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Follow us on Twitter for more local jobs and school related news @PKeducationNE and 'like' us on Facebook at PKeducation1.