Are you a caring and conscientious Reception Teacher? Are you looking for an opportunity to exhaust your skills within a new school?
Randstad Education is currently assisting a Primary School in Bradford with recruiting a Reception Teacher to start as soon as possible, ongoing until the end of the Academic Term, with potential to extend or maybe turn permanent. Joining a passionate and friendly team of colleagues, you will be supported throughout the term, and able to utilise your skill set and experiences to the best of your ability.
- Experienced in Reception duties previously
- Passionate about working with children
- Qualified or studying a Teaching Qualification
- Approachable nature
- Able to identify possible problems and understand the reporting procedure
- NQT or QTS Qualified, or currently studying
This role will include, but not be exhaustive of:
- Responsibility for the safety of the children
- Preparing lessons and activities
- Ensuring a safe place of practice
- Interacting with children in an engaging and encouraging way
- Ensure children are not at risk during activity
- Communicate with carers and parents regarding any issues with children
- Local transport links available
- Competitive pay rate
- Friendly and approachable staff
If you have the relevant experience and feel you are the right person for this opportunity, please apply now! All applicants are required to have a DBS Check on the Update Service or must be willing to apply for a new one.