MILK Education are working alongside a school in Westhoughton to appoint an Reception Teacher. This position is to start April 2018 and will run until July 2018 for a short- term contract, which will then lead to a temporray contract direct with the School.
Previous experience of teaching the EYFS curriculum and delivering phonics is essential and the ideal candidate will be flexible, reliable and have an enthusiastic approach to teaching.
There will be a Teaching Assistant working alongside the successful candidate therefore excellent team work is also expected. The school are looking for an extraordinary EYFS Teacher who will motivate, encourage and engage the children with their exciting lesson plans, whilst also upholding a calm and nurturing teaching approach.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
In order to be considered for this role or any other opportunities we have please click 'apply’ for one of our dedicated consultants to get in touch.