I am currently recruiting for a EYFS teacher to work on a Tuesday and Thursday at a Primary school in Small Heath starting on November 2nd.
This is an ongoing position until Christmas 2021 and will be ideal for a EYFS teacher who is looking for flexibility.
There will be no planning necessary as all planning is already done.
The ideal teacher
- Will have experience teaching EYFS curriculum
- Have a firm understanding of phonics and ideally Read, write, Inc
- Have a passion for working with children
- Be fun and engaging
- Will possess excellent communication skills and an outgoing personality
- Will be comfortable talking to children, parents and colleagues
If you are interested in this position please apply by sending in your CV to Cat at Balfor.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'